- Enhance the profitability, compliance, financial sustainability and service delivery of Public Trading Bodies.
- Improve compliance to Reporting Requirements and policies
- Strengthen Financial sustainability and profitability
- Quarterly reports submitted 1 month after quarter – 80% for by June 2017, 85% by June 2018, 90% by June 2019, 100% by June 2020
Annual reports submitted by Oct 31st every year – 60% by June 2017, 70% by June 2018, 80% by June 2019, 100% by June 2020
Corporate Plan – 90% approved by December 2016.
- 85% complied to Policy by June 2017, 88% by June 2018, 90% by June 2019, 95% by June 2020.
- Revised CSO policy approved
- 90% have approved CPs by Dec 2016
100% Compliance June 2020
- Operating profit increased by 5% by June every year.
- Overall ROE increased by 1% every year
Debt to Equity ratio at 0.5:1 every year
Positive Cash flow balances by June every year
2% increase in dividend payments to Govt by June every year
- Targets by SOEs as set in CPs are achieved throughout the planning period.
Mid-term review of CPs completed
- Cabinet Approval of Overall Quarterly Report 2 months after every quarter.
Overall Annual Report approved by Cabinet for implementation 6 months after due date of submission.