- Enhance the compliance, financial sustainability and service delivery of Public Beneficial & Mutual Bodies.
- Improve compliance to Reporting Requirements and policies.
- Strengthen Financial sustainability.
- Quarterly reports submitted 1 month after quarter –
by June 2017= 80%
by June 2018= 85%
by June 2019= 90%
by June 2020= 100%
Annual reports submitted by Oct 31st every year –
by 2017= 60%
by 2018= 70%
by 2019= 80%
by 2020= 100%
Corporate Plan – 90% approved by December 2016
- 90% have approved CPs by December 2016
- Current ratio is above the 2:1 ratio every year
Positive cash flow recorded by June and years thereafter
Breakeven beneficial performance every year.
- 1% reduction in Government Grants offer every year.
- 5% increase in income from investment portfolio after every year.
1% increase in returns to members contribution after every Financial year
Targets by SOEs as set in CPs are achieved throughout the planning period.
Mid-term review of CPs by June 2018.
- Cabinet Approval of Overall Quarterly Report 2 months after every quarter.
Overall Annual Report approved by Cabinet for implementation 6 months after due date of submission.