Board of Directors
(Approved by Cabinet as Public Beneficial Body FK(20)20 on 2020 27th May)
- Leo’o Tautalatasi Dr John Adam (Chairperson)
- Hanalei Betham
- Tuaopepe Jerry Wallwork
- Sua Ross Neufeldt
- Elisapeta Eteuati
Vision and Mission
Vision: To create a sustainable accident compensation scheme and to be more responsive to the needs of the scheme beneficiaries.
Mission : The Corporation will take the leading role in the reduction of social, economic and physical impact of accidents covered under the ACC mandate through:
- Safety Promotion
- Processing of Compensation
- Levy Collection
- Safety Promotion and Rehabilitation
- To improve safety and accident prevention for workers in the workplace, at home, during sports and recreation and for any person(s) in the use of specified conveyances.
- To promote, improve and monitor well coordinated and vigorous programs for medical and vocational rehabilitation for persons who become incapacitated as a result of personal injury accident covered under scheme.
- To ensure speedy settlement of all claims and timely payment of compensation to the injured and dependants of the deceased while at time of need.
- Human Resource
- To continually develop human resource capacity through training and provision of various conditions for improving services.
- To improve standard services offered to clients and the general public
- To achieve budgeted collections from employers and employees, fuel levy, ACC house and Fugalei Market tenants.
- To ensure timeliness and efficient production of financial reports in compliance with ACC Act and the Public Bodies Act
- To ensure the efficient and effective financial management of the Corporation’s investment.
- Internal Audit
- To continue and maintain the integrity of internal controls over financial systems and legal compliance.
- Ensure restoration the effectiveness and adequate of Internal Controls and Process
- Ensure operational and management efficiency are implemented and continuously monitored.
- Compliance to relevant legislation and policies, internal control policies, corporate plan.
- Provide support to the Audit Committee and Management.
|Net Profit After Tax (SAT)||11,489,669||12,822,957||13,972,735
|Total Assets (SAT)||134,908,393||134,908,393||134,908,393
|Total Liabilities (SAT)||2,385,245||2,480,647||2,984,830
|Return on Equity||9%||9%||9%