- Tagaloa Faafouina Sua (Chairperson)
- Elizabeth Chan-Tung Peters
- Asi Semisi Blakelock
- Toleafoa Vaega Lei Sam
- Leota Tu’u’u Anasi’i Leota
The principal purpose of the Office as set out in the Public Trust Office Act is to administer estates, efficient management of estate and trust funds and preparation of wills. Its purpose is well supported by its Vision and Mission statement as stated below:
- Mission Statement: “The mission of the Public Trustee, as a Public Trading Body, is to offer professional, independent Estate and Trustee Services to the Samoan community”.
- Vision Statement: “The Public Trustee’s vision is to be the first choice provider of estate and trustee services in Samoa”.
|Revenue (SAT m)||0.71||1.12||1.71|
|Expenditure (SAT m)||1.29||1.00||0.95|
|NPAT (SAT m)||-0.58||0.12||0.75|
|Cash flow (SAT m)||5.95||6.16||6.91|
|Number of new wills written||47||32||30|
|Total number of wills||1147||1147||1179|