- Tuilaepa Eti Faaolotoi (Chairperson)
- Tuialii Ropeti Chan Cheuk
- Jason Annandale
- Sosefina Tepora Talauta-Tualaulelei
- Alaiasa Filipo Schwartz Hunt
SHC was established for the principal purpose of lending money for residential housing development and administering the government’s rental housing portfolio. It continues to focus on the achievement of their Vision and Mission statements as stated below:
- Vision Statement: to be the active leader in financing of housing, land and affordable rental properties.
- Mission Statement: we are committed to provide affordable housing finance and competitive rental properties by being professional and profitable to satisfy our stakeholders.
|Revenue (SAT m)||5.99||6.5||6.9|
|Expenditure (SAT m)||5.04||5.4||5.7|
|NPAT (SAT m)||.95||1.1||1.2|
|Cash flow (SAT m)||2.08||0.36||0.27|
|Number of new loans approved||Not Available|
|Value of total loans portfolio (SAT m)||20.3||37.6||39.1|