- Nathan Bucknall
- Muaausa Naoafioga Uili
- Tupai Saleimoa Rapi Vaai
- Leota Seuamuli Kuki Retzlaff
Vision: “By 2019 Samoa will have a growing tourism sector which engages our visitors and people and is recognized as the leading Pacific destination for the sustainable tourism”
Mission: “To promote quality Sustainable Tourism that is beneficial to Samoa and satisfactory to tourists seeking a premier Samoa Experience”
- Ensure advancement of Authority’s strategies in accordance with the STSP 2014-2019
- Grow demand and yield for the destination and its tourism products
- Coordinate effective declinational marketing, product and service planning as well as industry planning with the provision of timely relevant research and statistical information.
- Provide education and training which supports industry and community needs.
- Support product improvements and new product development to meet market expectations.
- Provide an enabling environment to support growth and investment in tourism related business.
- Increase destination competitiveness through increased accessibility infrastructure use and maintenance.
- Manage the financial and human resources of the Authority in line with the Tourism Development Act 2012 and the Public Bodies (Performance and Accountability) Act 2001.
|Net Profit After Tax (SAT)||-61,562||1,378,258||1,271,695
|Total Assets (SAT)||828,907||1,211,513||2,380,046
|Total Liabilities (SAT)||1,500,791||505,139||401,977