- Papalii Samuelu Petaia (Chairperson)
- Lui Faitaua
- Tevaga Peter Tevaga
- Shorley Mariner
- Namulauulu Dr Malofou Nuualofa Tuuau-Potoi
Date of Establishment: 2005
Mulipola Iose Hazelman
Vision: “Excellence in the reduction of and in the care for, patients with renal failure”
Mission: “To actively pursue the reduction of the incidence of kidney failure and kidney-related diseases, with sustainability in the provision of quality holistic care for patients already with end stage renal failure”
- To provide a Dialysis Services.
- To provide information on kidneys and kidney related diseases.
- To reduce the incidence of end stage renal failure.
NKFS provides haemodialysis service in both Upolu and Savaii, whereby people with end stage renal failure come in 3 times a week, for approximately 5 hours a session, for renal replacement therapy. It extends to visitors requiring temporary acute dialysis at the National Health Services (NHS)
|Revenue (SAT)||6,497,221|| 6,943,940 ||7,262,583
|Net Profit After Tax (SAT)||400,176||254,110||118,317
|Total Assets (SAT)||3,848,026||4,063,659||4,256,301
|Total Liabilities (SAT)||235,525||197,048||271,373