- Faavaeolenuu Ioane Tagata (Chairperson)
- Atoamafuaiupolu Louis Tafunai
- Vui Tuiloma Lance Lameko
- Palea Tauaaletoa Vaalele Faolotoi
- Solamalemalo Uputasi
The principal purpose of Samoa Post Limited (SPL) as set out in the Postal Services Act 2010 is to:
- Must provide a universal postal service within Samoa.
- Have the exclusive right to provide a reserved postal service within Samoa.
- May provide such commercial postal services as it considers appropriate in accordance with Section 8 of the Public Bodies (Performance & Accountability) Act 2001.
- May conduct such other commercial activities as are consistent with the Companies Act and the Rules of Samoa Post under that Act.
It continues to provide focus to achieve their linked Vision and Mission statements as stated below:
- Vision Statement: “Samoa Post to achieve excellence throughout the provision of profitable, affordable, reliable and accessible postal services to its domestic and international clients.”
- Mission Statement: “To be the “LEADER” in physical distribution of parcels and communications in the local and international market, and be an essential partner for the business community.”
|Total Revenue (SAT m)||2.01||2.55||2.36|
|Total Expenditure (SAT m)||1.66||1.65||1.59|
|NPAT (SAT m)||.19||0.64||0.62|
|NPAT as % of Revenue||9.2||25.2||26.4|
|Cash Flow balance (SAT m)||2.32||7.67||6.06|
|Non Financial KPIs|
|Number of Sub Postal Offices||35||30||28|
|Number of DPOs + CPOs||1 + 5||1 + 5||1 + 5|
|Number of occupied post boxes||2,077||1,957||1,795|