(Note: SIFA is now a Public Beneficial Body as of 2017 7th Nov)
- Taimalie Ernest Betham (Chairperson)
- Taima’aiono Agnes Kerslake
- Tufuga Fagaloa Tufuga
- Patrick Rasmussen
The principal purpose of SIFA is to:
- Effectively monitor and supervise the conduct of international financial services provided within Samoa;
- Protect and maintain the good repute of Samoa as an international financial services centre;
- Recommend the creation and improvement of any facilities to enhance the attraction of Samoa as an international financial services centre;
- Recommend new and amended legislation for international financial services;
- Effectively coordinate the cooperation between public and private sector agencies concerned with financial services.
- Vision Statement: “Moving with the Times”.
- Mission Statement: “To secure a niche market for Samoa on the Global Market as a reputable international financial services centre”.
|Revenue (SAT)||30,685,214|| 30,814,844 ||31,672,772
|Total Assets (SAT)||71,651,281||75,498,734||88,210,945
|Total Liabilities (SAT)||1,659,466||2,378,896||1,581,793