- Muagututia Dr. Faletoi Suavi (Chairperson)
- Lemalu Selesitina Pule’aga Meni-Reti
The core functions of the Corporation are:
- To control, manage, and develop as trustee for and on behalf of the people of Samoa the following;
- Assets of the Corporation vested in it; and
- Any other assets that the Corporation may have acquired or may acquire, whether real or personal.
- To ensure efficient and prudent agricultural, industrial, commercial or other development of land, assets and other business enterprises.
- Vision Statement: "To achieve excellence in the management and development of our estates for income generation and improvement of livelihoods."
- Mission Statement: "Sustainable development of resources to improve income and the provision of quality service."
|Revenue (SAT m)||0.26||0.40||0.39||NOT SUBMITTED|
|Expenditure (SAT m)||1.53||1.84||1.64||NOT SUBMITTED|
|NPAT (SAT m)||-1.27||-1.44||-1.25||NOT SUBMITTED|
|Current Ratio||0.94||0.92||0.23||NOT SUBMITTED|
|Cash flow (SAT m)||-0.57||-1.16||-1.43||NOT SUBMITTED|