- Dr. Maria Talaitupu Kerslake (Chairperson)
- Fuimaono Pemerika Su’emai Aleki
- Leatuavao Lefe’au Ioane Malaki
- Jane Bentin-Fiti
- Tu’u Fu’a Lafaiali’i-Hazelman
Vision: “Relevant, accessible and sustainable quality Post School Education and Training for all Samoan learners to enhance quality of life”
Mission: “To regulate, quality assure and coordinate Post School Education and Training through partnership with all stakeholders to improve quality of education and training for all Samoan learners”
- To promote PSET and provide strategic leadership to the sub-sector.
- To conduct research and formulate policy to provide sound PSET policy advice.
- To enhance the quality of PSET.
- To enhance relevance of PSET and access to PSET opportunities.
- To ensure efficient and effective use of resources.
|Net Profit After Tax (SAT)||129,414||335,626||255,569
|Total Assets (SAT)||2,220,531||4,333,172||4,264,301
|Total Liabilities (SAT)||496,850||2,273,866||1,949,429