- Matafeo George Latu (Chairperson)
- Laufalealo Talalelei Pauga
- Galuvao So’oalo Viliamu Sepulona
- Leota Toilolo Lene Leota
- Gagaeolo Sala Manase Reupena
The Corporation was mainly established “to divest, develop and/or invest land assets to be profitable and to also provide the opportunity to widen the agricultural and industrial base of Samoa’s economy”.
SLC continues to provide focus to achieve their linked Vision and Mission statements as stated below:
- Vision: “To ensure current and future generations of Samoa benefit from the sustainable management of all SLC assets”.
- Mission: “To promote social and economic development opportunities for the people of Samoa, through the efficient and effective use of all SLC assets”.
|Revenue (SAT m)||7.63||6.66||9.37|
|Expenditure (SAT m)||10.83||8.35||6.39|
|NPAT (SAT m)||-17.40||-1.41||2.18|
|Cash flow (SAT m)||0.52||1.88||3.19|
|Land Debtors Days||211||266.8||223|