- Tuifaasisina John Nickel (Chairperson)
- Aiolupotea Sauimalae Malolo Chu Ling
- Taulapapaalemalietoa Pao Lauiliu
- Ti’a James Mariner
- Ulugia Fala Anamani
The purpose of the Samoa Shipping Services is to provide Samoan seafarers crewing services for International Shipping Agencies. It continues to provide focus to achieve their linked Vision and Mission statements as stated below:
- Vision Statement: "To be the most successful, secure and sustainable Shipping and Crewing Services provider for the economic benefit of Samoa."
- Mission Statement: "To provide excellent and competent seafarers offering first class crewing services through superior infrastructure and supported by International Shipping best practices that are sustainable and equitable for all Stakeholders."
|Revenue (SAT m)||2.88||2.33||3.14|
|Expenses (SAT m)||2.87||2.56||2.89|
|Net Profit After Tax (SAT m)||0.009||-0.18||0.24|
|NPAT as % of Revenue||0.3%||-7.9%||7.8%|
|Non Financial KPIs:|
|Market share – cargo & sea freight||N/A||N/A||N/A|